Ozg Registration, Approval & Licensing Group
Phone # 0091-126.96.36.199.31-37-61-72-84-92-94
APPLICATION FORM FOR FFMC LICENSE UNDER SECTION 10(1) OF FEMA, 1999
1. Full name of the applicant
2. Address in full
3. Name of location/s where the applicant proposes to conduct
Money Changing Business (Please enclose copies of Licenses
under Shops and Establishment Act )
4. (a) Date of establishment of the company
(b) Name/s and address/es of the Directors of the company
5. Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation of the company
6. Copy of the Certificate of commencement of business of the
7. Copy of Memorandum of Association together with a letter
indicating the clause which provides for taking up money
8. Confidential report from the applicant’s bank/s in CIR format
9. Net Owned Funds Rs.
A copy of the latest Audited Balance Sheet of the applicant
company together with a certificate from their Chartered
Accountant certifying their net owned funds as on the date of
application and calculation thereof is to be enclosed.
10. Declaration to the effect that the company and any of its
directors are not under investigation/ adjudication of any law
enforcing agencies, such as ED/DRI & also that no criminal
proceedings filed by Crime Investigation Agencies are pending
against the company or any of its directors.
11. Undertaking to post competent staff to handle the money
12. Name , designation and signature of persons authorized to deal
in foreign exchange.
13. A brief write up of the activities of the applicant/ nature of
14. Whether the applicant had applied earlier for FFMC/ RMC
license. If so the particulars thereof.
15. Any other particulars / special reasons the applicant may wish
to state in support of the application.
We undertake that in the conduct of money changing business, we shall at all time abide by the rules/ regulations/ orders/ directions/ notifications which Reserve Bank of India may from time to time issue in this behalf.
Signature of the applicant with seal
1. Bankers’ confidential Report
2. Attested copies of audited accounts for the past 3 years.
Note:- Single branch FFMCs shall have net owned funds not less than Rs. 25 lakh while FFMCs intending to operate through more than one branch will have to maintain net owned funds not less than Rs. 50 lakh.